Tuesday, March 9, 2010

This is my introduce,I welcome your visiting.

Hello, classmates and my dear professor. I'm very glad to write my diary for my blog.I'm Eddie Wu, 22 years old. I were born in 12, 1987, Taipei. I am a junior in NTUST and my major is design. I'm a hard working student especially in my major homework because I want to be a professional designer. Playing basketball in my spare time is my favorite hobby. By the way, Paul Pierce is my favorite NBA player.

In addition to playing basketball,I also like read comic book, watching a movie and using internet to buy what I need.In fact, I am nerdy except on the basketball court. English is my worse object. I know my English is not good enough especially my compositions, so I will keep studying and writing it.Ok, that is all, thank you for your attention.

3 comments:

  1. Hello,Eddie. This is Leo. Nice to meet you in this class. After checking the list of this class, I found out we are juniors. Hope we can learn many things from this class.

    by Leo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eddie, English could easily be your best subject if you invest your time in it. By the way, have you found the graded reader I mentioned last week? I posted it in the news section. Do you see it?

    ReplyDelete